Che l'amore sia tutto, è tutto ciò che sappiamo dell'amore (Emily Dickinson).



domenica 30 novembre 2008

Values

I'm wordering if you're just one the creations that human beings thought to live better in this world.. if you really exits, somewhere, somehow.. I'll never have the answer.
I used to believe deeply in you, but as time passed by and things changed, I became disenchanted. Now, I sometimes notice your presence around me, but then something happens and I'm doubt again. Does real friendship exist among people or is it just a brief shiver?

I just know that there must be a kind of magic when you're without an umbrella and you walk under the rain with a person.. You don't run.. and you both sing the same song almost in meantime. I just know that there must be something when a person makes you an unexpected gift, a simple one, with the only purpose to make you smile.

So even if you provoked me sorrows, I still believe in your existence.

Nessun commento: