Che l'amore sia tutto, è tutto ciò che sappiamo dell'amore (Emily Dickinson).



lunedì 21 settembre 2009

I need shelter.


You always pay for what you decide to do, to say... to be.

Things never go exactly the way you wish.

Even if you are surrounded by many people,

you're always (or most of the times) alone when you have to face hard times.

You can count only on youself.

People are silent. They don't take a stand unless they really have to.
Never ask them a reaction, it's just a waste of time.


"I know who I am, but who are you?

You're not looking like you used to

You're on the other side of the mirror

So nothing's looking quite as clear

Thank you for turning on the lights

Thank you, now you're the parasite

I didn't think you had it in you

And now you're looking like I used to!"
(Sunday Morning, No doubt)

Nessun commento: